Executive Flight Centre can provide drummed fuel logistics to your non-airport operation. We have years of experience to help you manage any specialized or critical operation fuel needs through our diverse distribution and inventory network.
Our Mobile-tankers are double-walled and built to store volatile or hazardous liquids, such as JET A1 or AVGAS and secure them in a location that before may have not been safe or accessible. Built with a complete fuel cabinet and diesel generator they offer hassle-free fuelling capabilities and reload system. Fuel can be transloaded or used directly into plane with over-wing or under-wing refuelling options to provide fueling flexibility for helicopters, road-building equipment, construction, exploration and/or forestry equipment.
Specifications as Designed & Manufactured:
- Carter Bottom Loading System – Auto Shutoff (overfill protection)
- Electric Rewind Hose Reel with Aviation Construction Grade Hose
- Auto Air Eliminator and pressure Relief Valve
- Emergency Shut Off Control
- Cabinet Storage for Lubricants, Tools and Other Accessories
- 25,000 L and 40,000 L capacities
- Aviation certified fuel forwarding pump systems
- Transport Canada TC 406 Specifications
- US DOT 406 Specifications
- CSA B836 Standards compliant for storage at aerodromes & airports
- UL/ULC compliance for 110% spill containment
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 112, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) compliant
- Environment Canada secondary containment compliant
Need to place an order, try ordering your fuel online.
Fuel Sales and Distribution Manager (AB, SK)
Toll Free: 1-833-EFC-FUEL (332-3835)
Since starting at the Calgary International Airport in 1977 Mike has worked for Tri-L Airport Services, Air Canada, ESSO Avitat and Executive Flight Centre. Mike looks forward to continuing his aviation career for many years to come.