Executive Flight Centre can provide drummed fuel logistics to your non-airport operation. We have years of experience to help you manage any specialized or critical operation fuel needs through our diverse distribution and inventory network.
Our Mobile EnviroTanker is designed to maximize capacity and provide hassle-free fueling capabilities in remote locations. These systems let you have access to immediate fueling. No more complicated relocation to skid tanks or drum caches.
Built with a complete fuel cabinet and diesel generator to provide fueling flexibility for helicopters, road-building equipment, construction, exploration and/or forestry equipment.
If you’re looking for onsite fueling capabilities, the Mobile EnviroTanker provides the flexibility to meet your requirements.
Specifications as Designed & Manufactured:
- Carter Bottom Loading System - Auto Shutoff (overfill protection)
- Electric Rewind Hose Reel with Aviation Construction Grade Hose
- Auto Air Eliminator and pressure Relief Valve
- Emergency Shut Off Control
- Cabinet Storage for Lubricants, Tools and Other Accessories
- 25,000 L and 40,000 L capacities
- Aviation certified fuel forwarding pump systems
- Transport Canada TC 406 Specifications
- US DOT 406 Specifications
- CSA B836 Standards compliant for storage at aerodromes & airports
- UL/ULC compliance for 110% spill containment
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 112, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) compliant
- Environment Canada secondary containment compliant
Need to place an order, try ordering your fuel online.
Fuel Sales and Distribution Manager (AB, SK)
Mike Joined Executive Flight Centre in 1999 and is currently the Fuel Sales and Distribution Manager. Mike’s role guides our bulk sales, pricing, purchasing, and distribution of aviation fuels at EFC. His career began with EFC as an aircraft refueling technician, which evolved into a role as refueling supervisor. In 2006 he moved into our head office - wearing many different hats - from working in the accounting side to the bulk sales and logistics. Mike has a wealth of experience in aviation dating back more than 30 years. His experience spans several functions that include: customer service, operations, logistics, accounting, and sales and marketing.
Since starting at the Calgary International Airport in 1977 Mike has worked for Tri-L Airport Services, Air Canada, ESSO Avitat and Executive Flight Centre. Mike looks forward to continuing his aviation career for many years to come.