Join our Great Team
EFC is continually looking for aspiring, confident and knowledgeable leaders.
Executive Flight Centre has a long-standing history of implementing and developing employee’s professional careers by identifying their individual strengths. It is through our employees increasing industry knowledge, enthusiasm and training that Executive Flight Centre has been able to grow with our employee's career aspirations.
Our Human Resources commitment is to:
- Recruit qualified individuals;
- Retain valued employees;
- Train, develop and promote promising individuals to increase the overall value of the organization;
- Provide and promote a safe and healthy work environment;
- Continually inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and delivering constant feedback;
- Support employees through the administration of benefits, policies, and procedures.
Our team work philosophy is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and maintaining a valued work-life balance.
Executive Flight Centre takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We support an open and inclusive work environment that values diversity in our employees, including their individual differences, qualifications, ideas, and contributions.
To search for both full-time and part-time employment opportunities see the list below or forward a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com