December 20, 2017
January 23, 2018
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Edmonton location is seeking experienced Line Technicians to support our diverse operations. Shifts for these positions very and include early mornings, afternoon/evenings and weekends. Applicants must have flexibility in their availability to work. We are looking for part-time and full-time positions.
The Line Technician is responsible for performing all facets of ramp operations in a safe, efficient and professional manner. The Line Technician operates fueling vehicles and ground support equipment required for fueling and servicing aircraft and completes accurate documentation while working within the Company’s protocols and guidelines.
• Plan, design and perform ramp services according to the standards set by Executive Flight Centre including; loading/unloading, marshalling and chocking aircraft, grooming aircraft including lavatory and potable water servicing as required.
• Aircraft Fueling, Movement, Placement, and Storage.
• Fuel Movement and Quality Control.
• Operate various types of ground service equipment.
• Responsible to clean GSE equipment, buildings and Fuel Trucks.
• Strict adherence to safety rules on the ground, ramp and while using equipment.
• Required to work in all types of weather conditions.
• Physical requirements include considerable use of your arms and legs, climbing, lifting 60lbs repeatedly, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
• Must work shift work, weekends and stat holidays.
• Perform audits on handling, safety and security as required and involvement in implementation regarding cargo and aircraft handling.
• Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
• Determine needed supplies and equipment.
• Provide technical assistance on the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of aviation refuelling equipment.
• Knowledge of aviation refuelling equipment and associated equipment.
• Prepare detailed reports based upon findings and actions taken as and when required.
• Performs work with highest quality possible to ensure safe operation of equipment.
• Back-up/support Ramp Agents as required.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Completion of High School Diploma
• Able to obtain a RAIC security clearance.
• Clean Driver’s Abstract is required.
• Minimum Class 3 with Air Brake Endorsement is required.
• Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Understanding of mathematics and basic computer skills.
• Able to obtain an Aviation Radio License.
• Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.