November 23, 2017
January 22, 2018
(Part-Time - Afternoon/Evenings and Weekend Shifts)
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport/Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Edmonton location is seeking an experienced Shuttle Driver to support our diverse operations. This is a part-time position with varied shifts including afternoon/evenings and weekends.
The Shuttle Driver will transport passengers and employees as a customer service element provided by EFC. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service while picking-up and dropping off passengers and employees in response to a radio or telephone relayed requests.
• Drive shuttle bus to and from airport terminal, FBO, EFC buildings and parking lots.
• Ensure safe, convenient, courteous, expeditious transportation for all customers and employees.
• Ensure that the company vehicle is in good working condition.
• Apply defensive driving techniques to uphold the safety of all passengers.
• Maintain and clean the shuttle to make sure it is presentable for passengers at all times.
• Record keeping of all pick-ups and drop offs and any incidents.
• Assist with luggage as required.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
• Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
• Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
• Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous experience in the aviation industry in a similar role is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• First Aid and CPR would be an asset.
• Airport Security Clearance and Driver’s Abstract is required as a condition of employment.
• A valid class 5 driver’s license is required – No Graduated Driver’s License permitted.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills.
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
• Able to work occasional overtime as well as be available for weekends upon request.
• Highly motivated and able to work with minimal or no supervision.
• Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
• Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position title and location you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.